A trip to your local video rental store, even if it was only once a month or every week, was considered a treat by the entire family. In the past, if you lived near a video store which had multiple copies and many DVDs of all new releases available for rent you might have been able to get a movie to please everyone. There have been a lot of changes since then that have made video rental stores almost irrelevant. Read more now on ดูหนังใหม่.
Blockbuster has left brick and mortar to pursue salvation on the internet. Video stores for most people are just corner conveniences stores that have a few hundred DVDs on hand. The video stores are limited by the amount of space they have, and so only a handfull of movies can be kept on-hand at all times. When you’re driving to a cinema, it can be frustrating when the film that you want to see isn’t available.
Aside from the hassle of returning the next day, late fees are usually charged. Buying the DVD was often cheaper. For those of us who are heading on vacation or driving to the cottage, a 24-hour rental period is not sufficient. Then there’s the fee itself. Three dollars or more for each movie? Anyone with a subscription to cable or satellite has the option of renting movies pay-per view. It’s a great concept. A typical pay-perview rental costs $5 or more. Not sure if the convenience of pay-per-view is worth so much.
It’s about time to rent your movies online.
Why? Here are 10 reasons why you should rent movies online.
1. Selection. Renting movies from online providers such as instant movie streaming, DVD-by-mail or other services will give you access to thousands of titles. The selection of movies and TV shows available online is far greater than what you can find in your local store.
2. Availability. All but one or two rare exceptions are met, and the film you desire is available. Most DVD-by mail services hold hundreds of copies per title. Netflix or other streaming movie services don’t limit how many users can view a single movie. Your favorite movies are usually available if you rent them online.
3. Savings. There are subscription plans available for DVD services online that will allow you to rent multiple DVDs per month. Some even offer unlimited DVD rental. Monthly fees can be as low as $5.95. Renting movies online twice a week is enough to save you money. The typical instant streaming plan costs $8+ per year or $0.99 to $3.99 for each online movie. The latter is likely to be cheaper than the video rental you currently pay in your local shop. However, there are other factors to consider, including points 1 and 2. (Selection, availability) and more importantly point
4. Convenience. It will be easier to rent films online than at your local video shop or convenience store. Shopping for online movies from your laptop, tablet or television means you’ll never again have to leave home for movie night. The online rental companies are available 24/7, which allows you to rent movies anytime, night or day, and from anywhere. Choose a movie to watch instantly with streaming video. The DVD-by-mail service will send movies directly to your inbox, free of charge, between 1 and 3 days.
5. There are no late charges, ever. This is huge for me and for you. Renting movies through instant video streaming is a great way to get your favorite movie. After the 30-day period, you will have to delete your movie from your library. Netflix offers an unlimited subscription service, so there are no restrictions on how many times you can view a film. In the case of DVDs-by-mail, there are no due dates and late fees. In most cases, the limit is how many movies you are allowed to rent. If you want to, keep the DVDs for a few days or weeks. You can use this method when you rent children’s DVDs. We all know that they may watch the movie multiple times in a single day.